Do you want to work with some of the most innovative and comfortable design products within an international footwear brand? And are you ready to help us work on promising new collections, listening to the needs of our consumers?
As you create and manage the entire life cycle of the women’s footwear collection together with the team, you will get the freedom to make your own decisions, work with different international stakeholders and release your creativity.
“We are very passionate about what we work for – we love to make good quality shoes and ensure that our consumers are happy. You will join us at an exciting time as we are changing our approach to becoming more consumer-centric,” says Marius Korthout, Category Director Women’s.
You will join our Women’s team consisting of 6 international colleagues who maintain a brand-relevant and profitable commercial collection for ECCO.
Together, we are responsible for the global market, and besides that, you will specifically take ownership of the Russian region. One of your tasks will be to understand this market to cater to its diversity with our comfortable footwear with a feminine and modern look and touch.
As our new category manager, you will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and communicate between Design, R &D, Logistics, Production, Marketing, Legal and Sales. Some of your tasks will be to:
- Analyse data on the performance of our current collections
- Use findings from customer surveys to create design briefs and provide commercial input to designers
- Manage the process from design to market launch while insuring alignment with market-specific requirements, our global strategy and divisional targets
- Support collection launches with presentations to regional markets and participate in sales kick-offs
- Ensure collection materials for conferences and customer visits, including keeping the showrooms updated with everything – from samples to visual merchandising
- Once the world opens again, you will have 15-20 travel days per year participating in conferences and fairs while meeting our regional product experts and customers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
You have a natural flair for combining your creativity with a commercial approach. This means that you have a holistic view of – and a trendsetting take on – how we address our loyal and new consumers and reach our goals.
You enjoy giving a presentation to a huge audience as much as digging deep into our data on the in-store collection to help us adjust and move forward.
Moreover, you bring:
- A marketing, sales or business background – perhaps you have a bachelor’s degree within your field
- A few years of experience from the fashion industry or from another innovative design brand
- A profound commercial understanding and excellent analytical and communicative skills
- Experience working and navigating in an international context
- Fluency in English and preferably Russian – Danish is not a prerequisite
You can look forward to joining at dynamic team with great co-workers who are united in thinking outside the box with fashion as our point of departure. We build on each other’s strengths, enjoy sharing creative ideas and communicate honestly.
At ECCO, we care about the heritage that is a part of every step we take and about the people that work for us. Therefore, we have great opportunities to grow within the company and branch out to other roles, functions or locations.
READY FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to Marius Korthout, Category Director Women’s – Category Management Women’s, using mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 7491 1667.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new, exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.