A career within Microsoft Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to help our clients evaluate their supporting technologies needed to engage effectively with their customers, supply chain and employees. We contribute to PwC’s value proposition of strategy led and technology enabled by aligning our Advisory industry focus with Microsoft’s key technologies such as Dynamics AX, Dynamics365, Office365, Azure and Business Intelligence Analytics.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Proven intimate knowledge and abilities performing in Dynamics AX 4, 2009 or 2012 systems (core, external components and architecture), as well as other Microsoft solution offerings.
Acquired one or more functional certifications within Dynamics AX
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success with managing the life cycle of Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations which includes working directly with clients to understand their business, gathering requirements to deliver effective solutions, actively engaging in the implementations of solutions and assisting clients with training as necessary.
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success as a team leader, supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seek diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation, answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff, and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success with leading efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing Microsoft Dynamics applications-based solutions, including the following:
- Manage entire project lifecycle, resources to meet client success;
- Collaborate with the client and project team to gather in-depth understanding of the client's business, business operations and business needs to develop requirements for the configuration, customization and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions;
- Perform gap analysis between Dynamics AX functionality and client's requirements;
- Act as a global point of contact that is intimately knowledgeable on application design, optimizing features, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity related to key aspects of an enterprise;
- Assist in creating the different phases of the solution map for the implementation;
- Estimate and triage high level requirements based on available budget/schedule;
- Develop functional specifications including use cases, business scenarios and functional requirements for the product;
- Drive the effective transition of requirements and use cases to the designers and developers, providing a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for a successful delivery;
- Participate in testing, quality management reviews and training including designs, prototypes and other work-product to establish the requirements are fulfilled;
- Seek opportunities to up-sell additional products and services.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success with one or more Microsoft Dynamics application modules doing functional configuration, including:
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the functional components required for successful Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions, including RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) design and development;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedto less-experienced staff.