Federal Financials Business Analyst
Falls Church, VA US
Falls Church, VA US
As an experienced professional in CACI's growing Business and Information Technologies Services (BITS) sector and a subject matter expert, the candidate will work with a Department of Defense (DoD) Agency to ensure strong Requirements Management for an Oracle Federal Financials ERP solution. Working with the client as a member of the Requirements Team, candidates will work across the organization to perform Fit/Gap and requirements gathering sessions to ensure compliance/alignment with applicable Federal, Department and Agency accounting and financial management law, policy and regulation. Expected duties include:
- Assess business requirements against an Oracle EBS Global Model solution identifying Fit/Gap, specifically identifying GAPS against the existing Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) and DAI Global Solution
- Author draft system requirements that reflect the Defense Agencies business requirements that are Traceable, Unambiguous, Specific, Measurable, Testable, Consistent, and Feasible
- Research to determine Requirement sources and context. Provide guidance to the Enterprise Solution Team during solution design to ensure approved requirements are being properly included
- Lead requirements gathering sessions in partnership with the development team and functional users capturing, clarifying, documenting, and drafting requirements for inclusion in the Systems Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Perform requirements milestone activities to support the release schedule and associated Releases, including the System Requirements Reviews (SRR)
- Provide clarifications and explanations of requirements to the Internal Test Team to support formal testing events
- Prior experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting requirements for a Federal Financial Management solution and processes for compliance with applicable laws, regulations and statutes
- Prior experience leading/facilitating Requirements Management Milestone meetings in a Program Office setting
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and policies specific to Financial Management/Accounting solutions designed and implemented for Federal or Defense customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related major and a minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Current DoD Secret clearance, or the ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Familiarity with DoD and DFAS financial processes and procedures
- Experience with Financial ERP systems and related processes
- A Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) or Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM)
- Knowledge of the DoD Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA) and Federal Financial Management Improvement Act (FFMIA) Requirements
- Experience with Requirements Management Tools and Software
- Federal consulting experience identifying tactical and operational solutions, preferably in a DoD environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Job LocationUS-Falls Church-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.