Job ID: JR0168991
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Nizhni, RU
Job Type: College Grad
Developer Environment Software EngineerJob Description
Developer Environments Software Engineering team within Intel's Developer Software Engineering group is a software engineering organization focused on delivering tools, scripts, IDE plugins to simplify complexity for software developers to access and use of Intel oneAPI. We are looking for a motivated and innovative software engineers who understands the developer workflow and the software stack to connect multiple ingredients from Intel oneAPI into one flow.
- Design, development, validation and maintenance of efficient, reusable, and reliable source code according to the coding style and quality
- Support continuous integration agile development flow by delivering software incrementally and with high coverage by automated test cases
- Continuously improve the technical skills and apply modern software development patterns and practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with 2+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in Linux and Windows operation systems
- English: Intermediate or above
- Experience in extensions development for VSCode
- Knowledge of C++, Python
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.