Meet our professionals
CGI UK Careers – Be Part of Our Story
Position Description:If you have a creative understanding of what motivates business success and a talent for unlocking problems and modelling innovative solutions, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK, and it needs your help.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
And the even better news? Our friendly team will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better.
Our Financial Services business unit is looking for a PMO come Business Analyst, someone who has a proven track record of working with JIRA and Confluence. You will primarily help deliver a proposed requirements migration and also assist in resolving an audit point.
Thereafter the task will be to establish whether or not either of these tools will deliver concrete value to the programme. Helping to control the global delivery team sprints or provide support to the testing workstreams.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Review options for the best way to enhance our global requirements (currently managed within Excel) and import them to JIRA so that we can link them up with the programme epics and design decisions (both currently stored on JIRA projects).
- Ensure requirements are being used by multiple global delivery teams and local/regional projects - measured through the success of transfering the service into production. I.e. Using the new processes to manage change seamlessly (retiring excel).
- Exploit the capabilities offered by JIRA and Confluence, work to continuously improve and advise on how to better utilise these tools. Deliver the associated changes to ensure successful implementation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Proven JIRA admin skills (ie excellent knowledge of JIRA as a product and how to configure it to support different project activities).
- Accountability - own the problem and be proactive about suggesting solutions and the outcomes.
- Someone with some seniority and a track record of delivering would be preferred.
Business is transforming fast and, at CGI, you’ll be at the centre of a digital revolution. As one of the largest independent technology and business services companies in the world, we can deliver exciting opportunities for you to build your career.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.