Along with the below listed responsibilities, the employee should conduct any other business related to the function as required by his supervisor.
- Partners with business unit personnel at multiple locations to understand business needs and translate those needs into functional requirements
- Develops test cases and performs full functional regression and performance testing and manages user acceptance testing; defines roll out strategies and deploys solutions
- Researches, identifies, and documents current system, reporting or procedural problems
- Determines significant tasks and requirements for project definition and establishes feasibility
- Supports portfolio managers and performance measurement groups; provides ongoing support for deployed solutions; advises users on data entry, processes, navigation, work flows and related issues.
- Creates and manages project plans when required; devises streamlined user manuals and training seminars
- Performs necessary tasks to document and train support team for on-going support of developed systems
- Collaborates with developers to develop technical requirements and functional business specifications
- Works with business unit personnel and technical personnel to identify current processes, required processes and future state processes
- Documents future state processes and system functionality utilizing generally accepted business analysis standards such as: written documents and UML diagrams such as Flow Charts, Swimlane Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams, and others as needed.
- 3 (plus) years of strong technical or operational experience in financial, business operations, or other enterprise systems and a successful history of project plan completion
- Experience analyzing, implementing and supporting enterprise reporting architectures and related technologies
- Experience in participating in cross-functional project team environments; ability to perform in various roles from individual contributor to a leadership role; ability to contribute to planning, organization and managing of project teams using a structured delivery methodology
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other business organizations; successful experience working with diverse groups of people in a problem-solving environment
- Experience with functional and technical aspects of major enterprise business systems and related technologies.
- Understanding of capabilities, features and limitations of system development tools
- Thorough understanding of planning, analysis and testing techniques required to support such systems
- Extensive knowledge/ experience in functional business areas, such as finance, accounting, information technology and trading operations
- Ability to act in a consultative role to understand functional business processes, related information technology needs and to develop solutions and delivery proposals
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities
- History of applying varied approaches to solve complex business support challenges of significance to the organization
- Advanced knowledge of standard business tools such as MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English (Fluent)
Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited 4-year college or university