Analysis and Reporting
- Provides in-depth analysis and reporting to management regarding multiple facets of operations and finances.
- Assists in the annual business planning process and prepare and distribute an extensive variety of reports to management and stakeholders worldwide.
- Monitors and audits engineering data for accuracy and completeness.
- Analysis of project performance metrics and reports.
- Performs overall project data management and maintenance of data integrity.
Recommendations & Forecasting/Planning
- Conducts monthly meeting with regional managers on forecasting and provides recommendations on how to modify spending.
- Supports the development and documentation of improved business operations processes with emphasis on automation and global coordination.
Invoicing and contract management
- Processes monthly invoices to external contractual customers on a timely basis.
- Understands and manages contracts to ensure proper actions are taking places.
Communication, Training & Others
- Supports monthly regional management business review meetings.
- Communicate and report issues, status, and results to management.
- Provide ad-hoc supports & support other senior analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred.
- 1 year of related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of aircraft industry and PAC IFE equipment preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel preferred.
- MS Word and Power BI experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with staff at all levels.
- Problem solving abilities for analysis and issue resolution.
- Ability to effectively interact with staff at all levels.
- Ability to provide leadership in group settings.
- Ability to work well with analysis team and to provide management with information for decision making supporting worldwide operations.
- Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Has internal and some external contacts.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.