What do we offer?
As part of Creative Business Network, you gain valuable experience with global networking, business development, communication and project management.
Your main responsibility will be Digital and Strategic Communication, Community Management and Social Media Marketing related to our network with national partners and startups from more than 80 countries.
Among other things you will:
- Create Visuals for Social Media Posts
- Help with the creation of content and stories for the website as part of the content team
- Plan upcoming events, coordinate and distribute messages and posts
- Plan, coordinate and create everything from marketing materials to social media strategies and event marketing
Who are we looking for?
You are the right candidate if you:
Are at the end of your bachelor or beginning of your masters within e.g. Communication, Media Management, Marketing, Journalism or similar.
- Have organizational skills, initiative and excellent communication skills
- Work well in teams as well as independently
- Are organized, have great analytical skills and are not afraid to make own decisions
- Are interested in Public Relations and marketing processes
- Like working in dynamic environments and are able to juggle with a range of tasks at the same time
Who are we?
Creative Business Network is a foundation whose mission is to support startups from the cultural and creative sectors internationally. We help them connect with investors and expose them to new business partners and global markets. We strengthen their innovative capabilities to the benefit of the concerned businesses and to the society at large.
Our main activities are the international conference BRIGHT and Creative Business Cup, the world’s only global competition for creative startups, where startups from more that 80 countries every year compete locally and at the Global Final in Copenhagen to become no. 1 creative startup of the year.
Internship period is from July to December 2021 (or longer).
The position is fulltime, unpaid, and 37 hours per week.
Our office is located at Bella Center in Copenhagen.
If you see yourself in this position, please apply by sending a letter of motivation and a CV in English to Karoline Haulund at email@example.com
We read applications and interview candidates on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 31 67 27 40.