As a part of Creative Business Network, you gain valuable experience with community management, business development, communication and project management.
Your main responsibility will be to communicate and coordinate with our national partners and startups from more than 80 countries. Among other things you will:
- Research potential new national partners and take the initial dialogue with them
- Create initiatives and campaigns to strengthen our community relationships
- Work on various projects and activities involving our national partners and startups
Who are we looking for?
You are the right candidate if you:
- Are at the end of your bachelor or beginning of your masters within business or communication.
- Are comfortable with picking up the phone and talking to stakeholders from all over the world.
- Work well in teams as well as independently
- Are organized, have great analytical skills and are not afraid to make your own decisions
- Like working in dynamic environments and are able to juggle a range of tasks at the same time
- Are experienced user of MS Office
Who are we?
Creative Business Network is a foundation whose mission is to support startups from the cultural and creative sectors internationally. We help them connect with investors and expose them to new business partners and global markets. We strengthen their innovative capabilities to the benefit of the concerned businesses and to the society at large.
Our main activities are the international conference BRIGHT and Creative Business Cup, the world’s only global competition for creative startups, where startups from more that 80 countries every year compete locally and at the Global Final in Copenhagen to become no. 1 creative startup of the year.
Internship period is from July to December 2021 (or longer).
The position is fulltime, unpaid, and 37 hours per week.
Our office is located at Bella Center in Copenhagen.
If you see yourself in this position, please apply by sending a letter of motivation and a CV in English to Karoline Haulund at firstname.lastname@example.org
We read applications and interview candidates on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or +45 31 67 27 40.