What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
… then EY Talent Training in Copenhagen might be something for you.
Do you want to be the brightest management consultant in class? Join EY Talent Training for six Thursdays with other bright students and accelerate your professional competencies through workshops tailored at upgrading your consulting toolkit.
Read more about the program: https://www.ey.com/en_dk/careers/talent-training
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
What we look for
- You are curious. You want to learn more about the life of a management consultant in a global company and the skills to succeed.
- You are openminded and not afraid of challenging yourself. You are interested in applying the theoretical perspectives from your studies in scenarios and cases where theory, practice and technology combined can create and add value.
- You must be a university student, currently finishing the last year of your bachelor’s degree, or be in your first or second year of your master’s degree.
- You must have an educational background within technology, economics, cybersecurity, engineering, communication, data analytics, or something completely different. At EY, we acknowledge that diverse teams’ performance accelerates when different competences are combined. The same goes for educational backgrounds. Therefore, we welcome students from all Danish universities such as AU, AAU, BSS, DTU, ITU, KU, CBS or SDU.
What’s in it for you
- EY Talent Training is an educational initiative for students with an interest in a future career within management consulting.
- Over the course of six Thursdays from 14 October to 18 November 2021, you can get the chance to participate in unique workshops with the purpose of improving your skills relevant for a career in management consulting.
- The program also enables networking sessions, between students and EY’s management consultants with the purpose of knowledge sharing, networking and social activities.
- The program offers you a unique insight in different aspects of being a management consultant and the projects they face.
If you are you willing to take the next step in your career, please submit your CV and grades. In case you proceed to the next step you are asked to reflect upon the questions below
- What are you looking to gain from participating?
- What do you find interesting about becoming a Management Consultant?
- What are your strengths working in teams?
If you have any questions or need more information, do not hesitate to contact Kristian Hadsbjerg via firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2529 3530.
4 July 2021.