Currently, Equifax is undergoing a massive transformation with our data, products, technology, security and process across business. As part of the customer onboarding team, you will work with cross-functional teams to understand processes and document standard operating procedures. This includes identifying critical process steps, managing departmental dependencies and setting right stakeholder expectations. Your goal is to support the Operations department teams with standardized product knowledge that help operationalize and enable smooth transition into business as usual.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitate and organize internal stakeholder sessions to understand process, resolve gaps and identify dependencies.
- Document current and future cross-functional operational processes to deliver, fulfill and support products for our customers.
- Document standard operating procedures for operations team to adopt with new ways post transformation.
- Work across cross-functional teams to coordinate successful completion and sign-off of all processes and procedures.
- Plan and deliver documentations, trainings and necessary help to critical stakeholders
- Develops strong credible working relationships with internal stakeholders, working proactively to provide solutions.
- 2-5 years’ experience in fast paced matrix environment with transformation projects
- Process analysis and process documentation
- SOP documentation
- Operations and Delivery know-how
- Bachelor’s Degree
Extra Points for the Following:
- Process Mapping and RACI
- Experience with IBM BlueWorks and working with technical solutions
- Knowledge of Equifax products, systems, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and G-Suite preferred
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
Primary Location: CAN-AnjouCAN-Toronto-5700 Yonge
Function: Function - Fulfillment / Operations
Schedule: Full time