USA, FL, Home Office
Do what you love. Love what you do.At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Job DescriptionAre you tired of the daily repetition of your job? Are you looking for something new and exciting within the accounting profession? Would you like to travel? Do you like presenting new ideas and concepts to your peers? Are you passionate and comfortable with technology?
If so, you should know that Workday is looking for Solution Consultants to join our Financials team. This is your chance to represent and demonstrate next generation Financial Applications. Through interactive pre-sales meetings you will analyze an organization's current operations and business needs; then develop and present Workday's cutting-edge accounting solutions to address their requirements.
If you believe a business management system should do more than just track debits and credits for an organization, you will be supported and surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. People who care about our customers and care about helping them achieve the results they seek.
At Workday, you will be in great company!
- Expertise knowledge of Administrative systems around Accounting (i.e. GL, AR, AP, Budgeting and Planning / EPM a plus)
- Experience in a Pre-Sales / Sales Consulting role
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or CPA preferred
- Strong technical and functional experience
- Ability to present to C-level executives
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.