OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News MediaFOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a results-oriented and detail-driven Junior Financial Analyst to join our New York City Headquarters. As the Junior Financial Analyst, you manage cost and revenue budgets across a number of departments. You manage day to day financial requests as well as month end processing and variance analysis. You are expected to run your assigned departments as if they were each a small business. We strive to create a relationship between our financial and operational teams in order to work together to achieve our goals.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting of expense and revenue
- Run profitability and performance reports for the month end analysis
- Book journal entries and estimates
- Manage budgets and timelines for capital investments
- Create reports and reconcile expense accounts as needed
- Handle day to day requests that require financial approval
- Work with operating divisions to manage costs
- Perform some accounts payable duties such as review and reconcile invoices, code documents to G/L accounts, process expense reports, and other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 0-1 years’ experience in digital media is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- A team player attitude paired with the capability to work independently
- Detail-oriented skills
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.