Job Description SummaryIn this role you will be responsible for operating in lock-step with product management to create a clear strategic direction for build needs of products in your teams portfolio. You will work with the team and deliver a clear and descriptive set of requirements to enable the delivery of a product features and functionality. Your priority is seamless integration and alignment of perspectives from a broad set of stakeholders: Product Managers, Technical Anchors, Service Owners and Developers.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and ResponsibilitiesIn this role you will,
- Demonstrate excelling business acumen, knows latest industry trends and looked as an internal expert on the Tax product as well as the associated Enterprise Resource Planning integrations that drive indirect taxes.
- Assist the business in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how they are then integrated with other business and technical processes
- Research development in assigned technology, helps determine business requirements, proposes changes, creates technical design (MD 60) in partnership with the application architecture team, performs Proof of concept (POC), and works closely with the DEVOPS team to drive development and unit testing of proposed design
- Maintain functional peer relationships and detailed working knowledge of the assigned area’s systems, organization, and business processes
- Single point of contact for business as a subject matter expert in indirect taxes
- Possess a deep understanding of indirect taxes with hands on experience on Oracle Financials, E-business Tax and Sabrix/Onesource tax.
- Demonstrate superior persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between customer, product manager and engineering teams.
- Own the releases and sprint backlogs short-term roadmap for MVPs( Minimum viable product) and quarterly releases.
- Prioritize continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs.
- Demonstrate strategic level skills in problem decomposition and ability to navigate through ambiguity.
- Engage frequently (50% of the time) with the architecture and development team; facilitates discussions, provides clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions.
- Translate unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories and work unit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 8 + years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials in Oracle EBS R12 (Accounts Payable, Accounts Recievab, EB ( E-Business) Tax) and Sabrix or a similar tax engine
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working in a global matrix organization, preferably in the Healthcare industry
Inclusion and DiversityGE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.