PwC’s “The Difference” is creating collaborative and innovative approaches for the design of solutions to complex business issues. We facilitate a process, using foundations of the MG Taylor methodology to bring together the right people, information, environment and context in a way that encourages creativity, productivity and group genius. By embedding our methodology and capability within our clients, projects or businesses, we build alignment and engagement that accelerates problem solving from months to days.
Your impact will be seen by scoping, designing and delivering complex, multi-stakeholder engagements in an environment that enhances and encourages creativity and collaboration.
Working in close partnership with our Lead Facilitators, you apply your understanding and knowledge of collaboration principles and design-thinking to shape transformational client sessions and programs of work across a broad spectrum of business problems and industries.
You lead the project management of engagements, from scoping through delivery to final output, including timelines, inputs, budgets and logistics.
You manage specialized delivery teams for the preparation, delivery and 'post-production' of collaborative engagements. Besides, you will support sales and the general development of the business.
- You have a bachelor or a master degree.
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in event design and facilitation using the MG Taylor methodology or equivalent co-creation and facilitation experience.
- A solid background in project management, planning, logistics and event facilitation is part of your profile.
- You have intimate knowledge as a solution designer in the following areas: Executing and managing client event engagements (physical and virtual sessions), including the delivery of client scope definition and objectives, design session agendas, session assignment creation and project plan.Designing with known and innovative, engaging activities.Providing clarity and context to client and teams throughout the event design process.Understanding business and experience contexts of the engagement to establish the session design, timelines and commitments.Collaborating with a broad team of strategy, technology, creative, and production resources, especially coordinating project work with third-party partners and vendors, and owning various phases of the session from start to finish.Communicating and working with multiple high-level stakeholders.
- You are passionate about collaboration, using design-thinking and other approaches to address problems, leveraging your creative insight and>problem-solving skills.
- You are organized and effective, with a service-oriented approach and demonstrate an ability to work with different behavioral styles and situations. Additionally, you are a lifelong learner with a growth mindset.