A career within PwC's Oracle Services Practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalize on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance operations, human capital management, supply chain management, reporting and analytics, and governance, risk and compliance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:8 year(s)
Preferred Qualifications:Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Commerce,
Information Technology, Management Information Systems
Certification(s) Preferred:Oracle Cloud Certification - Any certification in Oracle Cloud Modules under Financials, Supply Chain, Enterprise Performance Management or Human Capital Management
Preferred Knowledge/Skills:Demonstrates an extensive level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as a team leader, identifying and addressing client needs by:
- Managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues;
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Proactively monitor support trends and make staffing recommendations and/or process changes;
- Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; and,
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success leading efforts in consulting, designing, implementing, and supporting Oracle applications-based solutions, including the following:
- Participating in the continuous improvement of implemented solutions, including but not limited to the following Oracle application-packaged modules: Oracle Cloud ERP, Oracle Cloud EPM, Oracle Cloud HCM, EBS, PeopleSoft;
- Transitioning and leading application support operations; and,
- Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success leading one or more Oracle Cloud engagements including:
- Troubleshooting, isolating and resolving critical issues by coordinating with offshore team members in a Managed Services support environment;
- Determining the root cause of incidents and make recommendations for prevention in the future;
- Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an Oracle Cloud environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying various Oracle Cloud solutions;
- Building relationships with clients; identifying and pursuing opportunities to expand scope;
- Developing an awareness of Firm services;
- Staffing and managing teams to deliver contracted services including troubleshooting and resolving production issues, developing and testing enhancements, and assessing impact of patches/releases within Oracle Cloud applications;
- Providing consistent communication of status to clients; managing client expectations in regards to scope and service levels; and,
- Overseeing multiple client engagements while leveraging team leaders to manage day-to-day activities; develop leadership skills within the team.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in practice and business
development activities including:
- Participating in pipeline building, proposal responses, presentation delivery to clients, and contract development; and,
- Developing and evolving service offerings, planning for capabilities, and building capacity.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member by:
- Understanding personal and team roles;
- Demonstrating proven presentation skills to articulate ideas, options & solutions;
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with and mentoring team members, supporting them in their career development;
- Seeking guidance, clarification and feedproactively; and,
- Providing guidance, clarification and feedto less-experienced staff.