Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Connect with us at , on LinkedIn at , on Facebook at and on Twitter @AbbottNews.
As Abbott Turkey, we help people live healthier and better lifes through our Established Pharmaceuticals, Diagnostics, Nutrition, and Medical Devices business for more than years. We have approximately 750 employees working nationwide in different areas.
Abbott Established Pharma Division is looking for Marketing Trainee reporting to Senior Product Manager
During the program you will
- See how the company is operating and deep dive into business
- Work on real interesting business tasks and challenging projects
- Be a part of the team of professionals
- Have flexible work hours and continue your studies
- Identifying insights by analyzing market, customers and competitors
- Developing new and deepening current strategies, segmentation and targeting
- Transforming strategies into tactics and executing tactics
- Leading all brand-related customer relationships
- Giving support to Product Managers for all marketing related administrational activities
- Bachelor’s degree or being a student in the 4th grade from universities (able to work 5 days in a week)
- Excellent command of English both in writing and speaking
- Analytical thinking and result oriented
- Passionate to inspire your team and the people around you
- Willingness and potential for learning and development
- Professional appearance and excellent communication skills
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Turkey.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce