Business AnalystLocation: Alpharetta, Georgia, US
Job Category: Business Consulting
JOB DESCRIPTIONRole : Business Analyst
- Work with the gateway vendor, several in-house R&D teams, and data center teams to understand the business domain, high-level application and system architecture, message flows, and other specifics of the solutions to be tested. An interview process may have to be deployed because the documentation will often be limited.
- Develop test strategy, test plans, and test cases for Acceptance, Regression, and Performance testing.
- Collaborate with test automation teams and deploy automation.
- Assess test environment needs and use self-serve platforms and processes to create and manage test environments. Work with 3rd parties and in-house teams on end-to-end connected environments.
- Configure systems, create test data, review results - over UI as well as with SQL.
- Perform testing, log results, create mandatory artifacts.
- Draft product documentation and work with technical writes to create client facing documentation.
- Deliver knowledge-transfers to in-house teams, partners and clients.
- Support security testing, 3rd party certification testing, client testing, and production roll-out.
- Provide support to Client Care, Implementations, Data Center, partner organizations and in-house clients.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.