What does a great Fraud Reporting & Disputes Product, Business Analyst do?
As the Fraud Reporting & Disputes Product, BusinessAnalyst, you will ensure that Fiserv delivers world-class credit solutions for our credit and retail clients which are client-centric solutions and improve operational efficiency. You will accomplish this through charting future product vision and executing your product line roadmap and commercialization plan.
A key strategic focus will be supporting multiple product solutions including Disputes and Settlements solutions to be more client-centric solutions. Our intention is to modernize the credit processing business over the next 2-3 years and this role will be critical in delivering critical capabilities that differentiate Fiserv in the market.
You will be responsible for the full lifecycle management and network compliance of our Disputes and Settlements product line including revenue and cost targets. This includes the utilization of market research, the evaluation of technology trends, and the translation of product strategy into a product roadmap. In addition, you will support cross-functional product initiatives to execute against your roadmap focused on specific success metrics including financial targets, product adoption, and client satisfaction.
You're the kind of person who:Product Strategy
- Set global and regional product strategies
- Establish list of available service and solution offerings by region
- Prioritize competing initiatives based on financial benefits and internal/external need
- Identify and analyze new trends in operational servicing and servicing solutions
- Track benchmarks in operational servicing and develop strategies to enable our operational teams to meet those benchmarks
- Facilitate the creation and delivery of the product roadmap
- Author business requirements in support of delivery of the product roadmap
- Create and commercialize new operational service and product offerings
- Work with operations to understand and deliver product enhancements and new solutions that help meet operational objectives
- Work with existing clients to understand future enhancements that improve the overall value of the products we support
- Manage sunsetting of old, end of life products
- Support bid management with RFP responses
- Support enterprise sales and account managers with product materials and demonstrations
- Ensure proper deal pricing & product/service inclusion
- Contract review of existing clients to ensure alignment with contractual deliveries and pricing
- Manage combined P&L covering both operational servicing and software products
- Prepare & evaluate business cases to support investment spend at all levels (product enhancement thru new product introduction)
- Develop & maintain pricing models for services and software
- Work directly with Account Management for pricing increases
- Create market launches and marketing campaigns for new and existing products & services
- Develop product positioning and value statements across all products and services
- Develop and maintain marketing materials for supported products and services
- Maintain a working relationship with all levels of Brands/Networks for both US and International business
- Enhance operational service and product offerings to ensure compliance with Brand Network rules and policies
- Drive product strategy, day to day issue resolution, peak season planning and BCP support
- Partner with Brands/Network, operations, product, and technical partners to understand and deliver product solutions that help meet operational objectives
- Perform analysis of Brand specifications, develop technical requirements to enable Fiserv Issuing Compliance with Brand Rules and policies
- Support 24 x 7 on-call for Fiserv/Brand network authorization and clearing escalated issues.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related degree program
- 5-7 years of Credit Card Processing experience
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Enthusiasm and inquisitiveness
- Drive and initiative
- Self-starter capable of working autonomously
- Analytical/quantitative skills
- Collaboration skills and ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, highly adaptable, ability to multi-task
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Project management skills and experience a plus
- Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (veterans, military spouses, and guard/reserve members)
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship
- Approximately 10-20% travel throughout the year to various Fiserv offices and client locations
Learn more about us.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with our card solutions team. Card Services authorizes and settles point-of-sale (POS) and ATM transactions, monitors and drives ATMs, provides nationwide switching of debit, credit, prepaid and ATM transactions, and owns the Accel® Network. We provide clients with proven solutions to maximize profit, reduce cost, and mitigate risk.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.