Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm.
We work with our clients to design optimal organization structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people and advise them on how to reward and motivate their workforce while developing professionals as they navigate and advance their careers.
Our 7,000 experts in more than 50 countries deliver on five core areas: Organization Strategy, Assessment & Succession, Talent Acquisition, Leadership & Professional Development and Total Rewards.
As part of our Talent Acquisition business, we are looking for graduates to join a structured training program. We support the world’s leading brands in hiring talent globally and this role will develop successful candidates into a recruiter role. These roles offer an exciting career path, with the world’s leading global organizational consulting firm.
We are an agile organization and roles can be based in any location across the EMEA region.
Working in the role you will be developed into a position that will deliver the following
- Attracting the best talent in the EMEA market for our varied client base. This will be delivered via a range of inclusive attraction strategies
- Developing and implementing in depth strategies, to help delivery of high profile projects
- Building meaningful stakeholder and candidate relationships throughout the recruitment lifecycle
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A desire to immerse yourself in the world of talent acquisition
- A passion to provide an exceptional level of service
- A University degree
- Fluency in English, other languages would be highly beneficial
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills