- Supportive and collaborative team
- Be part of a roadmap of critical regulatory & strategic initiatives
- Grow your career with ANZ and embed yourself in project delivery
About The RoleRole Location: Melbourne
Role Type: 12 month fixed term, Full-time (Potential to extend to 18 months)
ANZ’s purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. To achieve this, we need great people who are customer focused and want to be a part of our Responsible Lending Tribe. Our tribe is responsible for the delivery of major regulatory and strategic initiatives across multiple retail products, and your squad’s focus is on delivering a digitised/automated solution that streamlines the application and assessment process for unsecured lending products.
As a Lead Business Analyst (Journey Expert), you will be a key contributor to the design and delivery of major programs of work across Retail Lending products. You will be primarily responsible for business analysis activities including stakeholder engagements, workshop facilitation, current state analysis, future state design, opportunity/gap analysis, user story writing/requirements elicitations, process mapping; and collaborating with your core squad to deliver outputs as efficiently as possible.
Your program of work will be focused around Open Banking. The Australian Government has introduced a “Consumer Data Right” into the banking industry, known as Open Banking. This gives individuals and businesses greater access to, and control of, their banking data.
This role is best suited to a Lead Business Analyst with a strong BA skillset & project delivery experience, where you will be comfortable working on a large and technically complex program of work, whilst maintaining a regulatory, customer and banker lens.
Who are you?
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change.
- A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission.
- The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes.
- Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement.
- Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow every day.
- A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank.
- Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community.
About YouTo grow and be successful in this role, you’ll ideally bring the following:
- Tertiary qualified in IT or related discipline with multiple years of demonstrated experience as a Project Delivery Business Analyst.
- Established Retail and/or Commercial Banking experience with exposure to Retail Lending products will be considered favourably.
- Key liaison between business & tech stakeholders;
- Experience in facilitating stakeholder workshops to define and document scope & requirements;
- Experience working in an agile environment and ADF including the use of tools such as Jira and Confluence will be considered favourably;
- Ability to clearly represent consolidated findings;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence decisions;
- Appreciation for working through difficult problems, is self-motivated to work autonomously as well as collaboratively as part of a team.
About ANZAt ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visitYou may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS136524).