Functional Business Analyst - Assistant Vice President
|Job ID:R0139992||Full/Part-Time: Full-time|
|Regular/Temporary: Regular||Listed: 2021-07-08|
|Location: New York|
Job Title: Functional Business AnalystCorporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: New York, NY
OverviewYou will sit alongside our engineering and trading teams to design, develop, and deliver solutions to satisfy changing and diverse business goals. Taking a key role in the design of solutions, you will liaise with front office trading personnel on new features, translate requirements for engineering teams, and drive adoption of new features. The ability to engage and partner with your business in order to deliver solutions iteratively will be key to your success. You will be creative, collaborative, innovative and passionate with a strong desire to make an impact.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement savings plans, parental leave, and other family-friendly programs
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank’s specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office:
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Define business, process, usability and data requirements in partnership and collaboration with front office users
- Formulate and document complex functional/non-functional specifications in close working partnership with engineering teams
- Communicate with stakeholders and book of work prioritization
- Employ a range of techniques to analyze problems and evaluate multiple solutions against engineering, business & strategic criteria
- Collaborate to achieve consensus on topics and issues and contribute to communities
Your Skills and Experience:
- Analytical thinker experienced in a range of problem-solving techniques & approaches
- Good understanding of SDLC lifecycle/understands key elements of security, risk, & control
- Financial services experience especially in fixed income & derivatives product area
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Oracle/Sybase)
- Working experience with UNIX/Linux, programming experience as well
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about diversity and inclusion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: and ; ; and .