Technical Business Analyst - Director
|Job ID:R0136368||Full/Part-Time: Full-time|
|Regular/Temporary: Regular||Listed: 2021-07-14|
|Location: New York|
Job Title: Technical Business AnalystCorporate Title: Director
Location: New York, NY
OverviewTake your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in New York; Deutsche Bank is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference and every single day our team uses their unique skills and experiences to create, design, and build solutions to some of the hardest engineering problems. We are an engineering focused regulatory technology organization. In this role, you will be responsible for design, development, analysis, documentation, testing, and production support of one or more components of the regulatory general trading platform. You will collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to deliver the changes from original concept through final implementation.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement savings plans, parental leave, and other family-friendly programs
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank’s specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office:
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a delivery team, collaborating and leading others to understand requirements, create stories, design solutions, implement them and help test them
- Coordinating the design and development of excellent understandable code
- Ensuring that the software built at your direction is reliable and easy to support in production
- Helping create a culture of learning and continuous improvement within your team and beyond
- Being accountable for successful delivery of a regulatory critical work stream
- Document processes and write code for analysis and validation (e.g. Jupyter Notebook/Lab and SQL)
Your Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience with business/data analysis within financial services showing strong analytical skills and clear problem solving with the ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Performing project management roles with a deep understanding of delivering change and an in-depth understanding of the global regulatory environment
- A working knowledge of Agile methods and proficiency in utilizing development productivity tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Structured, organized, and results-oriented approach, demonstrating a high level of diligence and attention to detail and the ability to ensure high quality and consistency in the deliverables produced
- Ability to read code written in programming languages in Java, C#, C/C++; with expertise in Python and SQL
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about diversity and inclusion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: and ; ; and .