Lead Business Analyst, Strategic Stress Testing
|Job ID:R0139676||Listed: 2021-06-24|
Position OverviewJob Title Lead Business Analyst, Strategic Stress Testing
Corporate Title Vice President
The Change function is responsible for initiating, driving and implementing change related programmes across all functions affecting market risk. This includes strategic change projects, process improvements on Market Risk management as well as managing the requirements definition and implementation of major global regulatory projects and other cross-divisional projects where Market Risk is a stakeholder.
You will work within Strategic Stress Testing, a Key Deliverable aiming to build a common strategic platform and set of capabilities in order to define, calculate, report and analyse stress scenarios using a hybrid full revaluation and sensitivity-based approach. You will work in a program to help will enable compliance with relevant internal and regulatory requirements as well as the delivery of a strategic infrastructure for regulatory stress testing.
What we’ll offer you:A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year.
Your key responsibilities:
- Leading key initiatives such as the strategic productionisation of regulatory stress testing, banking book stress testing, migrations to full revaluation
- Taking ownership of issues from analysis to resolution, defining business requirements, defining target workflows, validating proposed solution designs, etc.
- Steering progress with key stakeholder groups – Methodology, Market Risk Managers, Market Data and Analytics, IT teams, Market Risk Control and run the Bank teams
- Managing workstream dependencies, maintaining the project roadmap and providing visibility to senior management of the current Risks and Issues
- Monitoring, Reporting and updates to roadmaps and programme
Your skills and experience:
- Well-rounded business analysis skill set with experience gained from within investment banking delivering change in Market or Counterparty Credit Risk
- Understanding of Market Risk function with regards to portfolio stress testing and regulatory stress testing
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders; Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience building workflow / sequence diagrams; Experience in project management
How we’ll support you:
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
About us and our teams:
is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.