About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
About Finance Chief Risk OfficeThe Finance Chief Risk Office mandates includes: (i) independent risk management oversight over the front line activities of the Finance organization in an integrated and comprehensive manner, (ii) align the stress testing, risk measurement and modeling as well as data, reporting and infrastructure capabilities of Risk Management for loss forecasting, capital planning and reporting.
Finance Chief Risk Office OpeningsFinance Chief Risk Office has openings for Officers (C11), Assistant Vice Presidents (C12), and Vice Presidents (C13) in Irving, TX and Tampa, FL. Grade level is a function of experience and breadth and depth of knowledge.
Locations of openings are indicated next to team name. For completeness, descriptions of all departments that comprise Finance CRO are provided below.
Capital Planning Review and Challenge (CPRG) (Tampa):
The CPRG team is responsible for providing independent review and challenge of the design and execution of the overall Citi capital planning process.
Current Expected Credit Losses (CECL) (Tampa):
The CECL team is responsible for the end-to-end CECL policies, standards and procedures.
Governance (Irving; Tampa):
The Governance team is responsible for governance and control oversight of the Finance Chief Risk Office
Information Technology Program Delivery Office (IT PDO) (Irving; Tampa):
The IT PDO team is responsible for supporting the effective delivery of the IT solutions to enable independent risk management processes
- Design and implementation of risk governance frameworks including policies and procedures, committee structures, controls.
- Oversight of selected risk management end to end processes.
- Independent risk management activities including review and challenge of 1st line activities
- Program management and budgeting
- Development and execution of plans to address regulatory concerns
- Master or higher degrees are advantageous, as is exceptional academic record (rewards, recognition, etc.)
- Understanding of financial risk management concepts and practices
- Experience or knowledge of one or more of the following topics is highly advantageous but not essential: program management, treasury risk management, capital risk management, risk governance frameworks, data and reporting, financial risk regulatory requirements
- Other qualifications/designations such as Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certificate in Quantitative Finance (CQF), etc. are advantageous
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English is required
- Ability to assess complex issues and identify potential solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to synthesize complex technical information and explain it clearly, is required
- The ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple assignments and projects.
- Be organized, disciplined and detail oriented.
- A highly motivated, self-starter who can operate both independently and as a member of a global team.
- For more senior applicants, actual hands-on experience is highly advantageous
- Highly motivated, with ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Logical and thoughtful approach to work, with ability to perform well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Giving careful attention to detail, with capability to deliver high quality results
- Potential to build trusted relationships confidently at all levels
What’s on offer?The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of cutting-edge analytical problems, relevant for senior management decision making (CRO, CFO, Board) and regulatory management. The candidate will interact with highly-experienced quantitative analysts and risk management professionals across multiple risk types and geographies, and in so doing gain an expansive view of the firm and its business lines. This is an opportunity to grow within a highly- analytical team in a challenging area of the financial industry working for one of the world’s leading companies.
Job Family Group: Risk Management
Job Family: Risk Analytics, Modeling, and Validation
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the "" poster. View the .
View the .