VN285Full-Timebetween £20,000 and £22,000 DOEDue to a surge in the the UK staycation industry, Carbis Bay Holidays are experiencing one of our busiest seasons to date and as such are seeking a dedicated and passionate Property Manager to join their St Ives offices.
Carbis Bay Holidays are an established holiday rental agency in St Ives and has been providing luxury self-catering holidays since 2000. We fell in love with Carbis Bay, St Ives and its West Cornwall surroundings through our early family holidays and it’s been a love affair ever since. So, feeling passionate as we do about this area, we knew that other people would love it too! We are true experts in our areas and our Carbis Bay team are some of the best local talent in the area, always eager to welcome our newest additions to our folds to share in our passion.
Our newest Property Manager you will hold the following key skills:
- Basic knowledge of different areas of trade to enable fault finding or issue resolution
- Good problem-solving ability and foresight
- Good people skills to enable effective communication and built a rapport
- Computer literate
- Can work well under pressure
- Good prioritisation
- Openness to learn new skills
- Responsible and thorough with property, keys and securityAs a Property Manager you will be joining our Carbis Bay HQ, assisting the Property Management Team ensuring the efficient running of Carbis Bay Holidays holiday properties during and between bookings by providing a 7 day a week service including on-call service for out of hours support on a rota basis.
This is an autonomous role including problem solving, handling and resolving maintenance issues, complaints and housekeeping, as well as liaising with owners, housekeepers, suppliers and guests to achieve this. Your role as a Property Manager will see you attend to any callouts that can be resolved without the need of trades, and/or diagnosing to assist the allocation of the correct supplier.
As a Property Manager, you will be responsible for the following areas of accountability:
- Communicating with suppliers, owners and guests re all aspects of holiday letting and maintenance
- Ensuring deadlines are met efficiently and information entered/stored correctly for later reference
- Managing housekeeping on behalf of owner, answering queries, carrying out and following up cleaning checks, recruitment and handover of properties
- Overseeing the ordering of stock for guest welcome packs, office supplies and essential callout sundries for managed services
- Handling complaints and queries from owners, guests, staff, housekeeping and suppliers
- Attending callouts to resolve or investigate issues and liaising with appropriate peoples to ensure a swift and amicable resolution
- General property setup from a managed perspective such as producing Quick Start Guides, Access Statements, checking web descriptions when required. Also producing/updating these for existing owners and carrying out Maintenance Checks and Linen Checks when requested or recommended
- Accurate data entry on any Carbis Bay Holiday/Sykes systems and spreadsheets
Working Hours: Your working hours will be 37.5 hours a week including Saturdays with a day off between Monday – Friday and Sundays with rota on-call.