Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of lifestyle brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, and Gilly Hicks. Reaching customers across 120+ countries, we strive to create customer-centric, omni-channel experiences for our global customer base.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.
The Assistant Transportation Analyst will provide operational & analytical support in Domestic and International Logistics operations across Abercrombie’s global network. This is including the routing of freight both inbound and outbound to all A&F distribution centers worldwide, internal & external customer service, & delivery and carrier management.
What will you be doing?
- Display a working knowledge of transportation services such as International Ocean, International Air, Truckload, LTL, Intermodal, & Small parcel.
- Lead meetings with the ANF Transportation service providers to review performance KPI’s and drive new business opportunities. Providers will be held accountable for their performance by ANF challenging appropriately and effectively.
- Serve as one of the primary Transportation contacts for internal ANF Supply Chain partners such as Sourcing, Merchandising, Finance, Store Operations, and OMNI Operations.
- Perform intermediate cost and process analysis and provide recommendations for key business decisions, including presenting results to the Transportation and Supply Chain Management teams. This is including and not limited to the management of RFI’s, RFP’s, and other new business opportunities.
- Identify problems within the network; work with key stakeholders both internally and externally to implement resolutions in a timely fashion
- Make a positive impact on the business by keeping Expense Management and overall customer experience at the forefront of decision making
- Use information from multiple areas of the business to perform analysis that inform decision making
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Develop and maintain transportation SOPs
- AP invoicing resolution & expense management analysis
- Contribute to carrier contract negotiations through RFI’s and RFP’s
- Serve as the primary point of contact for service providers
What will you need to bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word, and Lotus Notes.
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively
- Strong ability to collect, organize, visualize, and assimilate data
- EDI/API knowledge and Supply Chain Visibility application experience a plus
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment and manage competing priorities
- Creative thinking, open-minded
- Previous Transportation & Global Logistics experience strongly preferred