Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Following the lead from VP Creative Content Fashion, responsible for working on .com projects from inception through to delivery.
- Support the VP Creative Content Fashion to challenge and question old ways, come up with fresh new bold ideas to approach .com projects in a new perspective.
- Through extensive research, work on .com projects from inception through to delivery.
- Constantly create and deliver presentations to the highest standard.
- Present ideas to peers and senior members of the team.
- Work collaboratively with the wider art direction team and with the social creative, creative media and, UI & design teams to come up with creative ideas adapted to .com standards.
- Collaborate closely with production and post-production teams, ensuring that timelines are met.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team, visualisers, graphic design, production and wider teams in the business to find creative solutions to briefs.
- Remain up to date with the luxury fashion market, digital innovation and creative landscape to build a strong wealth of knowledge and culture.
- Develop a personal network of creative collaborators, with a particular focus on the digital space.
- Inspire, mentor and challenge the wider art direction junior team providing support and leadership, nurture the company culture and enthusiasm.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience within art direction in commercial/online retail environment with solid experience working on .com briefs.
- Knowledge and experience of working with both creative and marketing teams.
- Ability to deliver creative ideas with conviction to a range of stakeholders and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously and remain calm under tight deadlines.
- Strong presentation and organisational skills, and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Creative flair, originality and a strong artistic sense.
- Excellent research and connecting skills.
- Awareness of current creative trends and innovations.
- Strong communications skills.
- Experience managing a team would be a plus.
- Proﬁcient in Adobe Creative Suite.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Deliver creative ideas in line with the brief.
- Deliver projects with conviction to a range of stakeholders.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || MARKETING || CENTRAL - CREATIVE MEDIA || n/a ||