VN288Full TimeCompetitiveTo meet an expected surge in UK staycation bookings for 2021, John Bray Cornish Holidays are now seeking their newest Maintenance Operative to provide crucial support across our Port Isaac and Rock Offices during one of our busiest periods in our holiday calender.
Joining our fast-paced, dedicated Manages Services team, you will be a vital addition to our wider John Bray Cornish Holidays family. As our newest addition, you will be the face of Managed Services for Maintenance related issues. With a focus on driving and delivering high customer satisfaction, you will deliver a quality and reliable customer service in a timely and professional manner and to a high standard at all times.
Working with property owners and with the guests, the quality of customer service delivery is paramount to the approach adopted for improving customer advocacy, the resolution of guest complaints and owner retention.
Our newest Maintenance Operative will hold the following key skills:
- PERSONALITY: A well mannered individual with a learned and practical approach who is able to work both on their own and as part of a team, who thrives on the quality of their own work. Must be of robust character and be able to remain calm when in the face of adversity. Has a positive outlook on things and thrives on customer satisfaction.
- PERSONAL SITUATION: Must have a positive and flexible approach to working days and times to cater to the variations in customer demand and business operation. A full clean driving licence.
- SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS: High standard of trade skills resulting in consistant quality results. A proficient communicator able to deal with all customer groups effectively and handle situations of frustration and conflict with confidence and professionalism. Understands the importance of customer service, sales and retention. Carpentry experience is desirable.
- COMPUTER SKILLS: A competent and proficient user of Windows operating systems and applications including the MS Office Suite – particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
- LITERACY & NUMERACY: Must be a competent written communicator and able to articulate topics verbally and in written form.
- COMMERCIAL SKILLS: a practicable approach to problem-solving, decision-making and negotiation.Our latest Maintenance Operative will join a team of Maintenance Operatives, all with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Responding to owner and guest maintenance issues.
- A professional disposition when interacting with owners and guests.
- A pro active approach to improving the standard of a property.
- Initiatives for continuous improvement
- Accurate recording of information on Work Order paperwork.
- Accurate recording of inventory items and stock purchases.
- Providing COSHH information for maintenance consumables purchased.
- On Call rota work.
- Accurate recording of information on On Call paperwork.
- Working closely with Maintenance Manager to maintain a safe working ethic and to review and continuously monitor and improve daily tasks and procedures.
- Compliance with all health & safety, company and legislative policies applicable to the o organisation, department or operating environment.
- Establishing and developing relationships with property owners for the purpose of extending their engagement and loyalty to the brand, extending their use of products and services offered, and ensuring that the quality of their property and service is inline with the brands standards and guest expectations.
- Undertake any reasonable additional tasks or duties as directed by The Maintenance Manager or Senior Team.
Working hours: The working hours for this position will be 40 hours per week, working Monday to Friday with an on call rota to include Saturdays.