Salt Lake City
Discover your potentialDo you have the desire to develop and deliver sustainable solutions for the mining and cement industries, taking on some of the world’s biggest challenges in the process? If yes, you will fit right into our culture. We count on people who are innovative, who challenge conventions and who drive success for us and our customers. We seek passionate employees who excel in collaboration and innovation. Together we carry a brand of excellence, committed to a more sustainable world for all.
Contribute to a better future in a professional and global environment that allows you to discover your full potential.
Seize global opportunitiesJoining a team of more than 10,000 people working across more than 60 countries, you will be part of an agile network of talented and ambitious people. In fact, we count on you to engage, connect, and collaborate with colleagues all over the world. Seize the opportunity to learn, create and develop your potential with us.
As a member of the Business Analytics department, you will support the Krebs product line globally as well as the North American region for all FLSmidth product lines. Along with our team of analysts, you will develop and deliver sustainable solutions for the mining and cement industries to all functions of the business. You will create and manage solutions that increase access to knowledge and drive a variety of opportunities to improve the efficiency and accuracy of our data, systems, and processes.
We also know we can only drive success and excellence with competent, passionate, and engaged employees. We know you want to be successful at work and at home, and together we can ensure that both our business goals and your personal aspirations are met.
- Develop and refine processes to ensure the accuracy of inventory within the ERP and associated reporting and to introduce general efficiencies.
- Provide Inventory admin, planning and operational support including daily ERP activities, transactions, and communications with our warehouse for order fulfillment to ensure DIFOT.
- Support multiple functions across the region in the creation, distribution, and maintenance of ad hoc and scheduled reports and deliverables.
- Initiate, investigate and resolve NCRs against inventory related issues and processes.
- Champion continuous improvement of the cleanliness, accuracy, and overall quality of data across regional systems.
- Own, schedule, and maintain daily cycle count process for EOY audits including providing approvals and performing system research.
- Participate in the implementation and life cycle of system tools/procedures introduced throughout the business.
- Assist in reducing excess SLOB, lost, or misallocated inventory and associated transactions/errors in the ERP.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and concerns to automate and/or digitalize processes to improve existing systems.
- Act as liaison between Sales, Finance, Warehousing and Project Managers.
- Assist Business Analytics colleagues throughout projects and deliver quality tasks on time.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or technical school related to Business Analytics.
- Demonstrated experience in warehousing, inventory, and supply chain management - CPIM preferred but not required.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Microsoft products including Power BI, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Functional expertise with Oracle Inventory Module and advanced knowledge of Purchasing, Work in Process, Order Entry, Project and GL modules.
- Experience writing formulas, functions, code and building relational data models.
- Familiarity with quality assurance concepts and non-conformance reporting activities.
- Proficiency in developing routine reports/correspondence and communicating effectively before groups of customers and/or employees of organization.
- Penchant for troubleshooting problems/issues and contributing to the development, implementation, and communication of solutions.
- Capability of interpreting a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form where only limited standardization may exist.
- Desire to continuously learn and develop new and existing skills.
- Passion for collaboration, innovation and taking on new challenges.
What we offer
- Diverse and inclusive work culture
- Competitive salary with full benefits and PTO
- Flexible working arrangements
Questions about the position may be directed to Heidi Miller email@example.com. Please apply by clicking “apply” on this page.
Kindly note that we will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis so please apply as soon as possible.
Note that this position does not offer relocation assistance or sponsorship.
FLSmidth is the leading supplier of engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers in the mining and cement industries – for more information please visit FLSmidth.com/careers