Do you want to be part of the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions? Do you enjoy problem solving? Are you someone who is able to communicate with a number of different stakeholders? If so, Vestas, may have the opportunity for you!
Sales > SBU NCE > Customer Service Management
We are looking for a Customer Engineer to join our Customer Service Management team. You will drive SCADA related questions from our customer into the Plant engineering department. Not only will you need the ability to translate technical language into more understandable terms to the customer, you will also need to problem solve, ask the right questions as well as follow up all requests in due time.
- Answer technical/commercial questions in relation to SCADA systems.
- Support customer service management with technical questions
- Building effective relationships and clear lines of communication between Customer service management and Plant engineering
- Calculate and create quotations
- You should have industrial electricity or electronic knowledge, or experience in an IT background
- Experience in a customer service environment
- You should have basic IT skills, and experience in SQL servers would be desired
- Experience in the Wind industry would be advantage, but not essential
- You should be team-oriented, with the ability to work alone using your initiative with the ability to problem solve
- Ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders, internal and external
- Have the capability to coordinate and prioritise tasks
- You should be able to approach tasks in a structured and systematic way
- You should be skilled within English both verbal and written and Danish, or one other Nordic language
What we offer
We offer working as part of a respectful team who work together to make a positive difference promoting and providing sustainable energy solutions worldwide. With this there are development opportunities in a progressive, dedicated and international environment with the possibility to grow your career in Vestas. Furthermore, you will get the chance to engage with a large array of stakeholders, with communication across sites internationally.
Primary work location: Videbæk, Denmark
This position requires approximately 10 days of travel per year.
You can apply online by clicking on the “Apply Online” button at the top or bottom of this page.
Please apply as soon as possible but no later than 24th September 2021.
For additional information about the position please contact Recruiter, Jodie Green at (+44) 117 9309737.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels.