Do you like to work with data, processes, and training? Are you a brilliant student at bachelor’s or master's level and quick to learn? Do you need a student job that both challenges you and is good for your CV? Then you can be the one we are looking for as a student assistant at Egmont. You will work with both IT and HR, with data, processes, and training to help deliver our compliance training to our employees.
Egmont is Denmark's largest media group, and we need an ambitious and innovative individual who:
- Speak good English and hopefully also Danish or one of the other Nordic languages
- Is a quick learner, has a flair for digital platforms and can find your way around in various software programs (we do not need you to be a heavy tech-person, but you should be comfortable learning and working with IT systems)
- Feel comfortable with detailed work (for instance data cleansing)
- Is flexible and can work around 15-22 hours/week (we will be flexible too).
What can you expect:
- We will teach you everything you need to learn, so you will get experience which you can use in HR, IT, or similar business areas
- We offer a very flat organizational model, so you will get an opportunity to work with both senior and junior stakeholders, directly
- Flexibility, we can agree what model of work fits you and us, together.
The work involves:
- User support: We are rolling out new compliance training and some colleagues may need your help with their access to the system – in collaboration with IT/HR
- Reporting: Finding out who has done what training – collaboration with legal/HR/IT stakeholders
- Data clean-up/analysis: In close cooperation with HR, and IT.
This position is initially for 6 months with possible extensions.
A bit more about us
A modern media house with a dual purpose: Egmont is a leading Nordic media group with a broad portfolio of companies. We are behind strong brands such as Nordisk Film, Story House, TV 2 in Norway and Lindhardt and Ringhof. We focus on creating the best services and experiences in television, streaming, movies, cinemas, computer games, magazines, books, education, e-commerce, and marketing agencies. Stories are at the heart of all our Egmont activities, and stories are our promise to the world: We bring stories to life. Egmont employs a total of +6,000 employees and generated a turnover of DKK 11.5 billion in 2020. As we are a commercial fund, all our profits will be reinvested in developing the media group and in supporting vulnerable children and young people.
Join our ambitious and experienced HR team
Even though this role will work in between functions, you will be primarily based in Corporate HR, where we set the HR strategic priorities for Egmont, in alignment with Egmont’s overall strategy and the local business priorities. The execution of these priorities is conducted in close collaboration between local HR and corporate HR.
Corporate HR is a small department with great ambitions – we want to support the Egmont Group with exceptional HR expertise and help our divisions realize their goals. The atmosphere is informal, yet ambitious and with room for laughter and respect for work/life balance.
If you have any questions about the position, you can contact Senior HR Consultant, Sahar Monavari on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application before September 26 2021. You can use the “Apply now” button on this page to apply. Please note, we do not accept applications sent via e-mail.
The work adress is Vognmagergade 11, 1148 København K.
Egmont is a leading Nordic media group focused on strong content and platforms within film, tv, cinema, streaming, gaming, e-commerce, marketing services, educational platforms, magazines and books. Proud owner of strong companies like Nordisk Film, TV 2 in Norway, Lindhardt og Ringhof and Story House Egmont. Being a foundation, all profit is reinvested in our media companies and donated to help improve the lives of vulnerable children and young people and support film talents.
We bring stories to life.