At EPOS we believe in premium quality in everything we do to give our customers a perfect sound experience, supreme wearing comfort and a genuine design of our headsets. With our headsets, our customers answer millions of calls each day, explore virtual gaming worlds, or simply relax with their favorite music on the move. Our headsets love the ears of our customers and our customers love our headsets.
Focus on Quality, challenging support cases and customer satisfaction
We are expanding our team and are looking for our next colleague. We are based in Global Support and assist all our customers with questions or problems of technical nature. As Technical Support Specialist your focus will be on quality issues, challenging support cases and customer satisfaction providing results which create customer loyalty.
As your support is directed towards the German market, you need to have excellent communication skills in English and German. You can work out of our headquarters in Ballerup, Copenhagen or our office in Bissendorf. Germany. If you are not based in Bissendorf or close to, we offer you the opportunity to work remotely 2 days a week.
Ideally, you have extensive technical know-how, experience in the telecommunication or IT business and feel comfortable employing these skills in a high-volume technical environment. You address client concerns in a professional and friendly manner and can navigate with internal and external stakeholders.
You are a creative-thinker and an expert problem-solver and always look for opportunities to learn from others who have more experience and tenure in the organization. You have a solid testing experience that includes analyzing test results, detect issues, track root causes and the ability to suggest fixes, work arounds and improvements. You willingly accept directions to adapt your role to team and organizational changes.
We are looking for the following skills and abilities:
- Strong analytical attitude with an eye for details
- Organize and manage highly detailed processes effectively
- Use performance targets and goals to drive personal accountability
- Quickly learn company systems and tools
- Strong on building relationship
- Self-directed and self-starter
- Work independently and with a team
- Has a strong work ethic can inspire to a positive work atmosphere
- Work with sense of urgency in case of critical issues and escalations
- +5 years practical & demonstrated experience in Unified Communications/telecommunications or IT Network business
- Bachelor degree in telecommunication, IT Network or Electrical engineering
- Knowledge and technical understanding of software applications/interfaces, audio theory, RF,
- DECT and Bluetooth wireless technology
- Knowledge in Networking (IP, Switches and setting up environments)
- Experience with hardware configuration setting
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience working with hardware configuration and setting
Gives you the possibility to work in an organization in growth with rich opportunities to influence our future and assume responsibilities in your role.
We all share the passion and the strong will to deliver premium quality in everything we do. State-of the-art technologies in a modern work environment, an informal work culture, significant influence on your daily work and our steady growth making us a stable employer of choice.
Application & Contact
Application deadline October 7th, 2021. Please forward your application and CV in English and please note that we only accept applications via our on-line recruitment system.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Sara Aknooni, Team Manager, Global Support & Service at +45 4470 0124.
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community. Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups.
Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER. EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound. With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com