The Opportunity:Shutterstock is a rapidly growing and profitable tech company headquartered in New York City thatpowers visual creativity around the world. Shutterstock has the largest crowd-sourced digital contentlibrary in the world that includes photos, illustrations, vectors, 3D content, video, and music.
Shutterstock is looking for top customer service representatives to join our recently acquired TurboSquidteam, which is the leading provider of 3D models designed for films, games, commercials, architectureand more. You will help drive the future growth of our 3D content website. The team’s mission is toprovide mentorship and peer reviews while gaining understanding of our codebase and business.
You will be working with highly-motivated and talented team of customer service and 3D product supportagents, for the industry-leading 3D content website, with quality, performance, and scale in mind at everystep of the way. Our core belief is that the customers are our number one priority so we work hard todeliver value back to them with everything we do.
Responsibilities:● Responding to member support tickets, emails, and chats
● Availability to provide phone support for members
● Provide membership, purchasing, and other non-technical support
● Balancing and prioritizing tasks
Requirements:● Superb written and verbal communication
● Integrity, creativity, initiative, intellectual curiosity, positive attitude and desire/ability to work in anon-traditional work environment
● Ability to retain and manage details when working on daily tasks and special projects
● Proactive problem solving abilities with superior customer service skills to address issuespromptly and accurately
● Excellent time management skills and the ability to function well when work gets intense
● Ability to evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impactour customer experience
● Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team