Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
Mettler Toledo's Corporate Function is currently hiring an Early Career Program- Financial Analyst in Columbus, Ohio to support our Global Treasury and Investor Relations team. This program is an 18-24 month rotational finance program. Sample rotations include:
- Corporate Finance and Control – exposure to Financial Planning & Analysis, Budgeting, SEC Reporting and Consolidations
- US Financial Shared Service Center (US FSSC) – exposure to month end process, accounts payable and receivable processing
- Operational Finance – exposure to operational finance including pricing analysis, customer profitability, cost and purchasing analysis, potential to contribute through process improvement and Kaizen activities
- Internal Audit – experience with testing operational controls at various locations including International travel.
- Special Projects – exposure to specialized projects with various departments: Treasury, Tax, Pricing, and Business Intelligence.
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- This program is for newly graduated individuals looking for a rotational program in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent Excel skills, strong Microsoft Office knowledge.
- A strong global perspective, analytical mind set, and a desire to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong communication skills (international interactions)
- Leadership/ Leadership potential
- The ability to begin working either Spring of 2022 or Summer of 2022
Our Offer to You
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement, educational matching gift program, perks and discounts
- All the usual benefits such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards
- A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment
About Mettler Toledo
Working at Mettler Toledo means you are impacting the world in important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world's laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We manufacture, sell, and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh - from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes.
- We help feed the world. We impact how food is produced, packaged and made safe.
- We help keep you healthy. Our instruments make it possible for scientists to develop new drugs and bring life-saving medicines to the world.
- Mettler Toledo products are important to the production and consistent quality of every kind of consumer product.
- No matter how far human kind goes to explore new frontiers, Mettler Toledo is there to help make it happen.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong.
Tap to unmute
If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device.
More videosMore videos
You're signed out
Videos that you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations. To avoid this, cancel and sign in to YouTube on your computer.
Share Include playlist
An error occurred while retrieving sharing information. Please try again later.
0:00 / 1:27•Live
Job Reference #
Mettler-Toledo International Finance, Inc. [Delaware]
1900 Polaris Parkway Columbus, OH 43240 United States
+1 (800) 638-8537