This is why you'll want to join AG
A workplace that lets you take matters into your own hands. Where you're constantly encouraged to make the most of your talents. And where you and your colleagues make a difference today for a brighter tomorrow. Are you a go-getter with a resolutely customer-centric outlook? Then we hope to see you soon at AG!
This is the job you've been waiting for
At AG, you'll get your first real-life work experience in your preferred area of activity. The choice is yours:
- Group Insurance/Health Insurance
- Risk Management
- Risk Systems
- Marketing & Product Development
- Data Intelligence
Just let us know what piques your interest and motivates you. And we'll get you the internship that YOU want.
An internship that you can also complete in a very flexible way. You're always welcome at our offices in Brussels. This is the best way to really get to know our work environment, colleagues and managers - in a safe manner, of course. You want to work from home from times to times? No problem!
Does this sound like the perfect fit?
Working towards your MSc degree in Actuarial Science? Studying Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analytics or even Physics? Or do you have more of an economics background with a major in Business Engineering or Business Administration?
And you are looking for a long-term paid internship (min. 6 months to a year)? Then you've come to the right place.
You surely won't want to let this opportunity pass you by!
We'll give you five good reasons to choose AG for your internship:
- A rewarding opportunity with the market leader in the insurance sector Practical experience complete with real responsibilities and decision-making power
- An enthusiastic and dynamic team that scores 10 out of 10 on work environment and friendly atmosphere.
- More than just a job, we offer you an entire career. Do you want to follow a training course during your internship? No problem! We'll help you find your way and encourage you to make the most of your talents throughout your career.
- We're all for bringing positive vibes into the workplace. With an extensive workplace wellbeing programme full of sports activities and inspiring workshops. So you get more out of your work and your life.
- Of course, we know that money matters too. Which is why you get a competitive salary complete with attractive fringe benefits On top of an attractive gross salary, you will also receive a top quality collective insurance package, free public transportation via a third-party payer system and meal vouchers.
Sound like a good plan?