Join Fisher Investments Europe (FIE) as one of the first Account Executives (AEs) for Italy. You will be a crucial part of the sales process as the liaison between potential Italian private clients and our firm - helping both the prospect’s financial future and our overall growth. As an Italian Account Executive, you engage with high-net-worth individuals who have expressed interest in Fisher Investments Europe. Using sales techniques, you’ll determine their investment goals and educate them on our strategy with the goal of setting an appointment with our outside sales team.
Through hands-on training and mentorship, your personal development is exponential. Surrounded by motivated professionals, you will grow your sales skills, build relationships within the firm and create your unique career path. The Italian Account Executive position is both a rewarding and engaging role.
You will have a great compensation package with a generous uncapped commission structure. You will report to the Group Vice President of International Sales Support and Development.
- Gain an understanding of wealth management in Italy: How do people invest their money? What do they invest it in?
- Sharpen your sales skills as you improve your pitch and help us turn leads into assets under management
- Speak to High net worth investors to understand their financial position and suggest relevant next steps
- Cultivate an understanding of Fisher Investments market philosophy, supported by sessions ranging from Capital Markets to sales techniques, you will learn the art of becoming a sales professional
- Speak Italian and English fluently
- University graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience selling and passionate about a career in sales
- You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement.
- Eager to work in an energetic, collaborative environment with motivated professionals
Experience in finance is helpful but not necessary as full training is provided.
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognized European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- Our supplemental medical provider, Irish Life Health, covers a range of conditions
- Dental coverage through DeCare and 100% reimbursement for general and preventative care
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days.
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees. 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Monthly gym subsidy.
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Employee appreciation events
- Ongoing training and educational support
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
- Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract