Do you want to work in an HR department in a global company?
Are you a bachelor or first year master student within business administration, HR, communications or similar, and are you looking for practical HR experience with an international company? Come join us at our headquarters in Kgs. Lyngby. Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysts and technology and are aiming to be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024.
We are looking for a structured, service-minded, and dedicated colleague to help with administrative processes and tasks. As an HR Student Assistant and part of the PeopleSupport team, you will be involved in HR administration processes and gain insight into basic Human Resources. Furthermore, you will build a network and be exposed to many different aspects of HR.
You will be part of a great team with focus on developing standardized global processes and continuously improving how we work, while being able to deliver on our everyday deadlines and targets.
The estimated number of work hours will be 15 hours a week on average, fitting in with your study schedule. We expect you to be flexible during peak periods – the same flexibility will be provided for you around the time of your exams. It is a possibility to work extra hours during vacation periods.
As HR Student Assistant, you will be reporting to the Head of PeopleSupport.
- Ad hoc Recruitment administration; post job ads, plan and book interviews, send out test, etc.
- Training administration; update participants lists, file training certificates
- Update and maintain employee files and archive
- Ad hoc support to the PeopleSupport team, employees, and managers
- Documentation of processes and templates.
- are thorough and detail-oriented in your way of working
- are a positive, service-minded, and proactive team player
- have a global mindset and thrive in a dynamic work environment
- are efficient with a flexible approach
- have good communication skills, written and oral.
- You have experience with Microsoft Office Package and is not afraid to learn a new system
- you are fluent in English, written as well as spoken, as our company language is English.
Please contact Head of PeopleSupport, Anette Lystrup Birch, Tel: +45 2275 4313, if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references through our website www.topsoe.com
January 25, 2022.
Topsoe aims to be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. As a world leader in electrolyzers, catalysts, and technology, we are heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing hard-to-abate sectors such as steel, cement, chemicals, shipping and aviation. Our solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia and eMethanol™. Our foundation is Topsoe’s market-leading and energy-efficient technologies to produce chemicals and fuels. Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. In 2020, our revenue was approximately DKK 6.2 billion, and we employ around 2,200 employees.