Who We AreBoston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives that question the status quo and spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, fueled by the goal of helping our clients thrive and enabling them to make the world a better place.
Practice Area ProfileBCG GAMMA combines innovative skills in computer science, artificial intelligence, statistics, and machine learning with deep industry expertise. The BCG GAMMA team is comprised of world-class data scientists and business consultants who specialize in the use of advanced analytics to get breakthrough business results. Our teams own the full analytics value-chain end to end: framing new business challenges, building fact-bases, designing innovative algorithms, creating scale through designing tools and apps, and training colleagues and clients in new solutions. Here at BCG GAMMA, you’ll have the chance to work with clients in every BCG region and every industry area. We are also a core member of a rapidly growing analytics enterprise at BCG - a constellation of teams focused on driving practical results for BCG clients by applying leading edge analytics approaches, data, and technology.
What You'll DoAs a forward-deployed Security Engineer you’ll be part of our rapidly growing engineering team and help to secure the next generation of AI solutions. You’ll have the chance to partner with clients in a variety of BCG regions and industries, and on key topics like climate change, enabling them to design, build, and deploy new and innovative solutions. Additional responsibilities will include developing and delivering thought leadership in the security community and papers as well as leading conferences on behalf of BCG GAMMA.
WHO YOU AREWe are looking for talented individuals with a passion for secure software development, cloud native security, and transforming organizations into AI led innovative companies.
- Apply secure software development practices and standards to develop robust and maintainable software
- Experienced atguiding non-technical teams and consultants in and best practices for robust secure software development
- Optimize and secure CI/CD pipelines and cloud native infrastructure
- Motivated by a fast-paced, service-oriented environment and interacting directly with clients on new features for future product releases
- A natural problem-solver and intellectually curious across a breadth of industries and topics
Location of position: London, Madrid, Barcelona. Munich, Paris
What You'll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proficiency in a scripting language such as Python or Go
- Experience securing containers, container orchestrators, and microservices
- Cloud security expertise across major cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Hands on experience with Infrastructure as Code tools and installing SAST, DAST, and IAST tools in CI/CD pipelines
- An ability to effectively communicate security risks of AI systems to senior stakeholders
NICE TO HAVE
- Industry certifications from ISC(2), SANS, etc. and cloud specific certifications related to AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Fluency in English is required as well as fluency in the local language for some locations
- Ability to travel based on client and business needs. Expect 30-50%
Candidates should be aware that BCG currently maintains a policy requiring all US & Canada based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. BCG is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under national, provincial, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer. for more information on E-Verify.