Grow. Make a difference. Together.
We help our clients to understand why cloud services will support their growth and how to begin their sustainable cloud journey. Our strong cloud expertise, together with our highest-level partnerships with AWS and Microsot Azure and rapidly developing cooperation with Google Cloud, enables us to act as a long-term and trusted partner for our clients, accelerating their cloud journey in a secure, efficient and cost-optimised way.
Now we want to strengthen our team of cloud professionals and are looking for a Cloud Security Consultant to join Makers of sustainable future! Sustainability is one of our key principles and for example, we are and have . Our clientele includes significant organizations such as S Group, Paulig, Varma and
How is this role like - what are the pros?As a Cloud Security Consultant,your main role is to ensure that our customers’ public cloud information security is aligned with their business requirements. You will be part of our client teams and responsible for providing up-to-date solutions while defining and planning the security requirements as well as implementing best practises efficiently. Participating in security related audits is also part of the role.
Ideally, you are familiar with both Azure and AWS platforms but we are also happy if you bring know-how from either one. You will work closely with several stakeholders such as our customers’ information security officers and your colleagues from the cloud team. This is a great opportunity to strengthen your cloud architecture professional’s toolbox and - if you are willing to – develop yourself into a competence lead or an advisor related to cloud security solutions.
As a Cloud Security Consultant, you are able to communicate fluently with people in different roles in English and possibly in Finnish too. There are different priorities, in which your core skills may be and we are curious and open to learn your unique path towards security and public cloud platforms. Below aspects and directions of your interest can guide and define your role as a Security Consultant in our team:
- Public cloud security expertise; You understand the role security has within customer's business operations and public cloud solutions. You have expertise to define, plan and implement security solutions within customer environments.
- Experience in the traditional IT-infrastructure and building public cloud services. Infrastructure as a code (IaC) is our process of choice.
- DevOps mindset; You understand modern ways of setting things up with native tools and code, and you find ways to automate (from infrastructure to business logic).
What do we offer for you?
- Extensive benefits (phone, lunch, recreational, commuting and bike), substantial health insurance (inc. leisure time) and phone of your choice (max. 1200 euros inc. optional equipment)
- Time and materials for competence development and paid certifications
- Possibility to choose your Way of working. You can either work from our modern and central offices in Helsinki or Turku, or remotely from home or hybrid. We offer ergonomic and modern equipment according to your Way of working model
- Nice and helpful colleagues and healthy balance between work and private time.
If you want to know more - please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Sofia Hirvonen, you will find her contact information from the career site. We'll read your application as soon as possible and get back to you.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Oletko se sinä, jota etsimme?
Talent Acquisition Partner
040 530 5860
040 530 5860