MUUTO IS LOOKING FOR A PR & COMMUNICATIONS STUDENT ASSISTANT
Muuto is an international design company that works with leading contemporary designers to deliver new perspectives on Scandinavian design across furniture, lighting, and accessories. We are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with employees in 15 countries across the globe.
Student Assistant, PR & Communications
We are experiencing rapid growth and are therefore looking for a student assistant to join our Brand Communications Team and support our PR Manager in various tasks related to press, influencer marketing and social media management.
The role is a part-time time position with approximately 12 hours per week and you will be based at our HQ in the heart of Copenhagen. Job start is as soon as possible, ideally from June 1st, 2022.
Key tasks involve:
- Handling incoming press and influencer inquiries
- Handling PR loans, including requests from journalists and stylists
- Creating seasonal image pushes and loan send-outs
- Handling product send-out for stylists, influencers and press relations
- Assist in execution and planning of fairs and events
- Updating CRM system with relevant PR contacts
- Monthly media monitoring and PR reporting
- Ad hoc social media and PR related tasks
Your profile & competencies
- You are currently undertaking your education preferably within the field of marketing or communications - and ideally, you are in the end of your bachelor’s degree or in the beginning of your master’s degree.
- You are well-structured and practical
- You can work independently and thrive when given responsibility
- You are above all else a problem solver, very outgoing and have a can-do attitude
- You have an understanding and natural interest in the interior market and other creative industries.
- You are, preferably, familiar with InDesign and Photoshop
- You are fluent in English - both oral and written
What we offer?
- A challenging student job that will provide you with knowledge and insights on PR and communications activities from A-Z
- A great work environment, characterized by entrepreneurial spirit, openness, responsibility and a sympathetic team-minded approach to problem-solving
To learn more about Muuto, our products and designers, please visit www.muuto.com
For any further questions regarding the position, please contact PR Manager, Signe Marie Frydendall at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 53 64 39 80