Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a creative, data-driven campaign specialist.
Purpose of the role:
In this role, you will partner with an assigned portfolio of new clients in order to help them develop their first online advertising campaigns with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual targets as well as be part of a larger onboarding team.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to onboard and develop PPC Campaigns
- Detect and understand the customer’s needs and objectives
- Be responsible for increasing spend, upsell and sustainability
- Handle a high volume of potential clients on a daily basis through phone calls
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent (MA/MSc degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Communications can be a plus)
- 1-2 years minimum of work experience in sales and/or online advertising
- Strong desire to meet or exceed productivity, readiness, sustainability, and task points, compliance and customer satisfaction targets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to pitch on the phone and compose compelling proposals
- Good time management skills and ability to organize their own day
- Strong analytical skills
- Client-focused, keen interest in customer interaction & ownership of business goals
- A team player with ability to work in fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Native level of German
- High level of English
Due to covid-19 situation our employees are working from home in Barcelona and also in other locations in Spain, but we can’t wait to see you in our amazing offices when we come back to normal. (Office location surrounded by the sea, World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
- Full-time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Competitive Salary
- Taxes between 20-24%
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Permanent Contract
- Relocation package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio.
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on products and specific sales training
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)