Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: Not Available
Shift:Job Description Summary:
Rewards AnalystLocation- Poland
- Conducts recurring and ad-hoc analysis and audits for current Global Compensation Programs and Offerings.
- Develops data insights for dedicated organizations by using and enhancing existing data analytics, visualization, and reporting solutions.
- Supports Global Compensation Consultant during in market intelligence and benchmarking activities by preparing and submitting company’s data to external providers.
- Manages the compensation cycles operational phases from Advance Compensation Planner module: business requirements definition, system integration testing, data validation process, actual execution and delivery of the management planning phases.
- Manage relationship and provide dedicated support to Regional Total Rewards Teams along the Compensation Cycle phases.
- Address promptly ad-hoc issues and challenges reported by stakeholders partnering with other Global Compensation Programs Team Members, leveraging existing knowledge database and / or escalating to higher level as required.
- Supports Recruitment teams, HRBPs, and regional/field Total Rewards teams on the delivery for Cycle, Off/Cycle awards as well of Global Cash New Hire & Retention programs.
- Proactively proposes improvements and enhancements for current practices/processes/procedures.
- Provide support on Compensation Design implementation projects for a more streamlined organization.
What you need to be successfulCore Competencies:
- Customer Focus: Focuses on understanding the requirements of customers. Builds and maintains effective relationships with customers by gaining their trust and respect and by leading customers to new insights and perspectives.
- Consulting: Helps customers solve business problems through diagnostic thinking, effective questions and creative thinking.
- Critical Thinking and Constructive Challenging: Identifies and respectfully flags concerns, calls out ambiguities and points out inconsistencies to clarify issue under revision, problem statement definition, solution options etc.
- Develops Solution Options: Proactively engages with stakeholders / clients to understand their needs and challenges; develops potential, fact-based solution options to address identified problem and shares them with relevant stakeholders to support decision making.
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Total Compensation Principles: Knowledge of total compensation principles and ability to apply them to compensation delivery (e.g., job evaluation, salary administration, stock options, incentives, and survey administration)
- Data Analysis: Knowledge of data analysis methods, which includes the ability to analyze and interpret data
- Experience with wide-scale advanced Compensation Planning tools for compensation cycle deployment for large populations including multi-country scopes.
- HRIS System: Knowledge of HRIS systems, processes, and interrelationships of data transfers
- Group Facilitation: Ability to lead a group through a process to achieve a desired outcome
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Skills: Customer Focus