Are you eager to be a part of something bigger? Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Senior ServiceNow Engineer ready to share and grow
Working out of our Warsaw office, reporting to Head of ITSM Platforms, organizational located in BEC Infrastructure and Business Optimization, you will be joining a newly established and co-located (PL & DK) Product Team, responsible for the successful implementation and adoption of Servicenow (and other products) in BEC Financial Technologies.
We are on a mission to capitalize on our recent 2021 greenfield implementation of Servicenow and working with market leading and state of the art technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Now Mobile APP capabilities, we want to Optimize, Orchestrate and Automate ourflow of work with the highest possible efficiency gain and best imaginable user adoption. With high ambitions, we are now looking for another Senior Engineer to join our team consisting of 9 professional and highly engaged and collaborative team members. We welcome and appreciate a relaxed and informal work-environment, with high focus on (work) life-balance and a best in class agile delivery process.
Primary task and responsibilitiesIn the position as ServiceNow Engineer, you will work closely with our Product Owner, Solution Architect and rest of the established Product Team, while actively engaging with a range of valued stakeholders working in various process and Business functions. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Support our strategic direction and objectives by owning, developing and successfully deploying related EPICs and Features
- Ensure high user adoption and customer satisfaction in all released products
- Act as a advisory capacity to your colleagues and our valued stakeholders on featured Now capabilities and ITSM/ITOM best practices
- Take full responsibility for the development journey, from Idea to Product adoption
- Actively engage in a learning culture!
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at within IT or mathematics and 3 years of experience from a similar position working with ServiceNow.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC' you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven Project Management skills
- Hands on experience with Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning and Now Mobile is preferred
- Experience with managing complex integrations, business rules, flow designer, etc. in ServiceNow
- Understanding of SQL and database experience
- Experience with working in an agile setup
- Experience with IT Infrastructure in general is a plus
We also welcome:
- Curious and positive mindset
- The desire to take ownership of design and delivery of solutions end-to-end
- Responsibility, and ability to plan and maintain schedules
- A proactive, collaborative and energizing mindset
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talentReady to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Patrycja Krzykała, who is responsible for the recruitment process.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.