Share this job
SVGs not supported by this browser.
Modus Group story started from a single dealership in Lithuania. Today our automotive teams are also operating in Latvia and Belarus. Do you share passion for cars as we do and dream of working in international environment with biggest players of car industry? Then join us!
Autobrava is one of the biggest car importers in the Baltics which owns brands like Fiat, Jeep, Alfa Romeo.
We are looking for you - Intern in Logistics Department - the one who is result - oriented, cooperative, friendly and interested in car industry itself. The role will learn how to manage large volumes of car buying / selling and manage various types of documentation.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Helping and assisting other team members;
- Preparation, administration, archiving of necessary documents;
- Administration of cars registration documents;
- Filling in the information in the car warehouse database;
- Support core functionality of the supply chain teams while looking for opportunities for improvement.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have a good knowledge of MS Office;
- Be a student of related fields (logistics/administration/finance or similar);
- Perfect Lithuanian skills and good knowledge and use of English language;
- Have a good logical and critical thinking;
- Be responsible and initiative team player;
- Have strong attention to detail and ability to work with high degree of accuracy.
BenefitsHere is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Career opportunities within the businesses of Modus Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- Have a look at one of the largest car importers in the Baltic States;
- Acquire practical knowledge and skills in the field of logistics;
- Friendly, helpful and youthful team;
- And most important – freedom to think outside the box, create and implement your ideas.
- Unpaid internship with a possibility to start your career!