Position Description:CGI is currently looking for a UI/UX Design Producer to join our team.
At CGI, we value the unique life and professional experiences that each individual adds to the work we do. And we take great pride in hiring, training, and developing talented people who work collaboratively in long-term partnerships with our customers.
As a member of the team, you will work with project teams and drive delivery of UI/UX deliverables. You will manage deliverables across different projects and platforms; and collaborate with a cross-discipline team of engineers, management, and customers to design innovative solutions for our clients. The role is a significant position that involves working with customers and other stakeholders by developing and implementing solutions in a complex, highly dynamic environment.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $75k-$85k*
- Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals members to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGIs benefits include:
Competitive base salaries
Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Your future duties and responsibilities:Manage projects and deliverables on schedule and on budget ensuring all SLAs are met
- Responsible for UI/UX oversight, including planning, directing, managing resources and managing delivery of creative assets (user story completion)
- Take initiative to coach, mentor, and orient co-workers and actively support team-based developments
- Drive the on-time delivery of complete scope while actively managing change requests and setting customer expectations
- Works with other stakeholders as needed, to manage capacity of associated UX team
- Collaborate with Leads and Leadership to remove blocks and manage expectations of clients in relation to project
- Assist with project estimation
- Ensure all solutions are delivered in accordance with CGI standards and methodologies
- Stay abreast of technical and industry developments
- Provide the highest quality services possible to all external and internal clients
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership and team development skills (including coaching and mentoring)
- Experience working with, managing agile projects, and utilizing agile tools
- Timely, decisive, and effective problem-solving skills
- Solid project management skills related to project planning and control; scope management; issue and risk management; and quality management
- Demonstrated ability to perform all facets of the standard project management lifecycle, including project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling and closure
- Ability to work remote and self-manage
- Project Management
What you can expect from us:Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.