ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems is looking for anEquipment Sales Estimator - Sheffield
ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems are looking for an Equipment Sales Estimator based in Sheffield to join their Industrial Doors division
Role Summary:As an Equipment Sales Estimator you will work closely with the team to broaden knowledge, produce quotations, build customer relationships and contribute to the company’s profitable growth plans.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and assess tender enquiries and produce compliant quotations within the group CRM system.
- Ascertain requirements by analysing Architect’s plans, elevations, schedules, NBS specifications, etc. Use technical knowledge to tailor our product offering which best suits the client’s requirements.
- Ensure quotation pricing levels are in accordance with the approved discount structure to maximise the appropriate level of contribution.
- Maintain the optimum estimating procedures, checking that quotations are accurately compiled and submitted in a timely manner to all tendering contractors.
- Works closely with the Business Development Managers to supply the desired support to assist in maximizing potential leads and achieving the required quotation to order conversion ratio.
- Follow up allocated quotations with a view to securing sufficient order intake in line with individual target. Communication commentary to be recorded within the group CRM system.
- Convert customer orders within the system, ensuring all relevant data is included within the CRM file to assist the smooth transition to the Operations department.
- Work closely with Key Account Managers from project sales, and service and maintenance department to build mutually beneficial long term relationships
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:The individual best suited to this role will have a strong grasp of numbers, and a background within customer facing sales environments and a strong eye of detail. Experience of working in a estimating or quote production function would be ideal, but is not essential.
You will be able to develop & maintain mutually beneficial relationships with customers as well as work closely with peers and be a significant contributor to the overall performance of the EQS sales team.
You will be comfortable with working on CRM system with the ability to apply in a practical sense in line with the requirements of the business.
Ideally you will be articulate, with a strong written and oral communication skills. A technical knowledge and/or history supporting team/individual sales processes would be ideal. An understanding of industrial doors and/or vehicle docking industry and products would be advantageous, but is not essential.
Applications:Please note only applications submitted via the company website or LinkedIn advert will be accepted for consideration.
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 51,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.