Are you looking for an exciting student job, within the medical device world? Then MotilityCount ApS might have a job for you!
MotilityCount ApS is one of the leading companies developing medical devices for especially male infertility. MotilityCount ApS has several products in its portfolio with the best-selling product: SwimCount™ Sperm Quality Test - a prescreening device for home testing. The test is patented, CE-marked, FDA cleared and developed in Denmark. It is the only fertility test for men on the market that can measure the number of swimming sperm cells (Progressive Motile Sperm Cells), which again is the only type of sperm cells that can make a woman pregnant in a natural way. We are constantly evolving with new products and we are currently operating in more than 30 countries.
Self-testing and In Vitro Diagnostic products are a growing market within the health industry, but also a market that is highly regulated, in terms of quality systems and medical device regulations.
For our Quality Management team at MotilityCount ApS in Valby, Denmark we are looking for a talented and highly motivated Student Worker to support and maintain the high level of quality in our Quality Management Procedures and Systems. The position is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience within an international medical device scale-up company.
About the position
MotilityCount ApS is looking for a student worker, who is keen to assist with various administrative tasks as well as activities related to internal and external collaborations. Our preferred candidate has some knowledge or interest in the pharmaceutical world and can solve assignments independently.
Some of the tasks include:
- Assisting the Quality Management in the planning, coordination, and execution of quality activities
- Maintaining and improving routines/procedures and the Quality Management System
- Developing new procedures in close cooperation with Quality Management
- Assisting with different types of ad-hoc tasks
The position requires approximately 10-12 hours work a week. The exact working schedule will be defined based on your specific situation, so that it fits your university schedule.
The position will be based in Valby, Denmark and you will become part of a highly motivated, dynamic, and ambitious working environment, with a relaxed office tone and space for new ideas.
- You are in the final year of the B.Sc. or first year of your M.Sc. within Business Sciences, Health Economics, Business Administration, Engineering with focus on Medical devices and development or Pharmaconomist
- You have a structured, organized, and detailed approach to your tasks and like to work in a team
- You are an advanced user of MS Office
- You possess excellent Danish & English skills, both orally and in writing
- You are outgoing, flexible and a quick learner
Kindly send your application and CV to Christina Nielsen at email@example.com. We will read them regularly and decide when we see the right candidate, so send your application “sooner rather than later”. If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact us.