As an IT Supporter (student), you will have the exciting opportunity to put your know-how and skills into practice by supporting our employees and business with all internal IT needs. You will be joining our internal IT team in CISC, helping users in both CIP and CISC.
In the role, your responsibilities will include:
- Imagining & deployment of new workstations
- IT support for on-site and remote end-users
- General PC-support, troubleshooting and assistance
- Windows OS support
- Assisting with the installation of IT equipment
- User management
- Cloud hosting (Azure and hosting company)
- Ad hoc tasks and larger assignments such as participation in IT development processes
The position is part-time (15-20 hours per week) and based at Amerika Plads 29, Copenhagen.
We are looking for a candidate preferably in the last year of a Bachelor's Degree planning to pursue a relevant Master's Degree.
However, students in the 1st year of a relevant Master's Degree are also welcome to apply.
- Curious and self-driven
- Thriving on taking responsibility and displaying high attention to details
- Quick learner with a positive, flexible, and service-minded approach
- Good team player
- Very good understanding of PC hardware, ideally also with PC configuration
- Power user in MS office is an advantage
- Prior experience is an advantage
- The candidate is expected to be fluent in written and verbal English and Danish
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resumé, grade transcripts and other relevant document to the Manager of IT Service and Support, Claus Jørgensen (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. For any requires about the position, please contact Claus Jørgensen by email.