If you are looking for a great opportunity to kick-start your professional career and grow your IT commercial competences within a fast-paced international company, you might be our new colleague. Do you want to be part of a great team and collaborate with many different stakeholders? If yes, you now have a great opportunity to grow your career in Arla.
About the job
As a Retail Execution Solution IT Specialist, you become a part of Application Services with location in Aarhus. We have high ambitions of delivering high quality support, improvements and handle the integrations between REX and related systems. You will do this in close cooperation with our internal support team, the super users and the vendor Exceedra. This role is key in supporting our ambitious business strategy where you will be responsible for ensuring high quality in our new development solutions and support. In particular you will:
- Deliver customer support to Arla’s business units
- Provide Field sales solutions to meet client needs including design, configuration, and testing activities
- Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Field Sales Administration & Supporting
- Implementation of setting up new users & profiles Custom objects, workflows, permissions, reports, dashboards and views
- Maintaining the overall system, including data loads
- Support the integration between Exceedra and the related areas (ticket coordination/dispatching and stakeholder management)
Who are you?
First and foremost you have the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others and display strong communication skills with colleagues and client stakeholders. You are able to prioritize tasks and organize information, work independently and use good judgment. You thrive in independent work, possess a proactive attitude and feel comfortable taking initiative. Nevertheless, you adapt to changing priorities as needed and demonstrate a problem-solving mindset. The ideal candidate can both be a newly graduate or have 2-3 years of work experience. Further, it will be an advantage if you have:
- Interest in software development and a willingness to learn new products
- A bachelor or master’s degree in IT, ITKO, Business Administration, Logistic or similar relevant education or job experience
- Knowledge about SaaS applications
- Interest in creating documentation for requirements, design, test and training
- Basic understanding of cloud and on premises infrastructure
- Basic understanding of SCCM/ Application deployment
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English
What can we offer?
You will enter an agile and global company, work across countries and functions in Arla and continuously experience opportunities to grow and develop your strengths.
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favorite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible, we are reviewing applications as they arrive. For additional information, please call IT Manager Dorte Brit Lau Malling on +45 7643 4679.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?